In Today’s world , the role of pop up blocker is crucial to help you get a uninterrupted browsing experience. Google Chrome does it best based off its privacy control feature for blocking pop ups. Thees pop ups are usually from the websites user had visited earlier and tricked users to get the new updates.
Below we have listed the step by step measures to ensure we block pop ups in Google chrome. The easiest way is to make sure you have most updated Google Chrome . Lets see the step by step method to block pop ups
- Go to Settings from Google Chrome Browser
- Search POP
- Click on ” Site Settings”
- Click Pop-ups and redirects
- Toggle the Pop-ups option to Blocked, or delete exceptions.
Activate Google Chrome’s Pop UP Blocker Feature
- Click on the Menu option on the upper right corner and click on the settings options
- Type “Pop” into the Search settings field.
- Click Site Settings.
- Under Popups it should say Blocked. If it says Allowed, click Pop-ups and redirects.
- Turn off the switch next to Allowed.
Once the pop up blocker is enabled , you can add websites to select the websites from where you would like to receive the updates. Similarly, you can also exclude the website to avoid or stop receiving the pop up blockers.
Hope this helps you stop the pop up blockers